Welcome to our Website
What We Offer
- Sea views
- Large pitches
- Mown field
- Plenty of open space
- Electric hookups
- Spacious facilities block within the camping field
- New from 2020 - Hardstanding pitches available with electric hookup
Find out more…
We are a family run caravan and campsite, currently closed due to coronavirus travel restrictions, with stunning views of the Cornish coastline and countryside. Ideally placed for walking the coastal path, surfing at the local beaches or just having a relaxing holiday.
We are half way between Perranporth and St. Agnes in Cornwall, UK.
For further information please call us on 01872 552238.
Why camp with us?
- Close to the coastal path & beach
- Ideally placed for exploring Cornwall
- Spacious, modern facilities
- Dog friendly (off lead dog exercise area), recreational area
with stunning views of Trevellas Porth